Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For the Love of Shoes

Just got home from the mall to buy new Sanuks! I am a very happy girl today.


I decided to buy the June Bug design since this seemed more versatile compared to the other designs available in the store.
I would've wanted this one though, if it were available.

Oh well. The one I picked still looked pretty good to me though. The only reason why I bought a pair was because I was able to snag some nifty Sanuk GCs from our school's org RecWeek. The RecWeek team got Sanuk as their sponsor and were giving away these GCs. Today was the last day to use the gift certificate.

It seemed like other people were also doing some last-minute Sanuk shopping like me with their GCs. P500 off your Sanuk shoes can really be big discount you know.

Still got one more left, and I don't think I'll be using it anymore on shoes. Too bad. I might as well use it as a bookmark or something.

No comments: