Sunday, August 01, 2010

Awesome Weekend

This is my first post in a few weeks/months of being in hiatus. I've had a number of attempts to try and create a post, but then I get lazy or distracted of something that seemed more interesting. But this time, I really want to post because I've just had one of the most awesome weekends in my senior year. Just so we're clear, my timeline for the weekend starts right after my Philo class in Friday afternoons until 7PM of Sunday night. The weekend started with the movie SALT and Thai Chicken chop dinner. Awesome movie partnered with awesome and cheap food. Buffalo wings would have been good too.

Saturday was a day of being high, as in serious clean high. Chocolate can really give you that extra boost everyone needs once in a while. Aside from all the energy that everyone who came to Kythe's Family Day had, it felt like a proud and humbling moment for me. To see my kids aka my project heads just dancing and joking around made me feel giddy with happiness. It makes me happy to know they were having a good time, just as any mommy would feel to see her kids when they open the presents they want for Christmas, that kind of happiness. Sobrang nakakakilig pala yung ganun na feeling.




And I thought I'd get a chance to study after two nights of pure fun. Nat. My little sister came over and then we headed to Megamall for some sisterly bonding. I love having trips to the mall with my siblings; we get to eat wherever we want without having to worry that food will taste bad. Today's choice was Racks! After a really really heavy lunch, we went straight to Forever21. Before, my friend and I don't really get the whole F21 craze, but today, I realized what those lookbook girls meant. Crazyyyy! Pretty clothes everywhere that you don't even know where to start. We spent almost 2 hours inside the store just looking and trying out clothes. I feel bad for overspending and actually using up next week's allowance. I'm back to bringing baon to school for this week. Oh hayz.
But weekend's over, time to settle down and review Philo. Dear Lord, please help me tomorrow and please, maybe somewhere down there in my subconscious, a lawyer-like alter will emerge. Just for Philo at least.

No comments: