Sunday, August 08, 2010

Crazy Sunday Weather

While I was on my way to mass this afternoon, the trike had to pass by E. Abada Street since the parish was located inside Varsity Hills.
It doesn't look so bad in the picture, but I got really scared that the water might reach the inside of the trike. This was along the intersection of Abada and the building where Green Mango and Fruit Magic are located. And just now, I learned that this was actually normal. So it's normal that the cement cover of the canals were flapping from all that water pressure coming from the canals? Someone has to do something about this please. Kawawa naman yung mga nakatira along this part of Abada.

The weather's just too crazy today. I do hope classes get canceled tomorrow so that I'll have another day to study. Hello hell week! I am not ready yet. T_T

And btw, everyone should try Kenny Rogers' Baked Bangus from their Breakfast menu. Sarap sarap! But I was disappointed when I realized Kenny's coffee wasn't free flowing.

No comments: