Thursday, August 05, 2010

Leftover Strawberries and Oranges

Busy day today. I was juggling two heavy bags to school today. I had to bring all the props/costumes I needed for the photoshoot we had for one of my psych classes. (Yes, psych gets interesting sometimes.) The theme of the shoot was food! I was super excited when I went to Rustan's Katipunan yesterday to shop for food I might need. Grocery shopping is one of the best therapies I've discovered, sometimes even better than shopping for new clothes.

So for our shoot, I brought...
Oranges and strawberries! :) (Forgive the poor quality of my camera) I was assigned to bring strawberries, but I couldn't resist buying oranges. They just look so juicy and pulpy! You should've seen the orange pulps in those oranges. The fruits section of Rustan's is my absolute favorite. And because this photo of Saleisha from ANTM looked really pretty. Hihi


I'll post some of the pictures Z took soon. I'm really excited about this report. I think our group outstretched what our professor meant by creative presentation. Haha.

Did I mention it's going to be one long and sad weekend? Hay. Imma get back to eating my fruits and reading Kant.

No comments: