Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This photo is taken by Z for our Abnormal Psychology group presentation on eating disorders. As you can see, the camera and I, we're not really good friends. I guess I was never comfortable enough to actually stay in front of a camera without goofing around or looking weird in the pictures. And what's weirder is that it kinda feels weird when Z's the one taking my pictures. One of the things I don't like is when he tries to take pictures of me. Seriously, I'd either look away and grab his very expensive camera or make a very ugly face (like the one you see above).

Anyway, moving on to the 15 facts about me. Aside from doing this while cramming thesis, I'm lazy tonight so let's see if I'll reach 15. Perhaps I shouldn't elaborate so much anymore?

1. I really really really want to be a doctor.
2. I cry over my grades until now. I'm already a senior :|
3. My Facebook games take up most of my Facebook time.
4. I read a lot of food blogs. Seriously, I read a lot of those food blogs. They are my food.
5. I now live off with coffee twice a day, one in the morning, another cup during the night. If I don't have my coffee, you can expect to accomplish nothing for that day.
6. I don't like cleaning my room. I think there are better things to do. HAHA
7. Lookbook is an inspiration. I've been very much motivated to dress up for school lately. I dunno, sometimes it just feels good that you're all dressed up and dainty.
8. I've never worn a skirt to school in college.
9. Buffalo wings are the best.
10. Let me edit number 9. Cake is the best, buffalo wings comes next.
11. I secretly want to be a storybook writer and illustrator. But I'm not that much of an illustrator neither a writer.
12. Trips to bookstores make me happy. Maybe not the books, but the school supplies they have.
13. I've recently discovered that my freckles are spreading from my face to my shoulders and upper arms.
14. I love boy watches. Those black chunky ones. When I get richer, I'll buy myself a Panerai or I can just arbor my dad's Panerai.
15. I can live eating fruits alone. I love fruits, except for Langka and Durian. Everything else, I can finish on my own.

Yay, that was fast. I'm just not sure if those things are considered interesting.



No comments: