Friday, August 13, 2010

Hell week and some

I just finished a very long and a very difficult week of my senior year. I conquered (or at least I’d like to think I did) two long exams, one midterm oral exams, and one illustration plate. Doesn’t seem much? For me, it was very heavy. I honestly don’t like taking oral exams, and I don’t know why it has been a culture in Ateneo to have oral exams for theology and philosophy. I don’t hear my friends from other schools complaining about orals. But anyway, I want to stop talking about academics because I’m trying to avoid using this blog as a cathartic outlet. I’ve had too much catharsis in my old old posts. What I’m really excited about is coming this weekend. It’s been a month and a half since I went home to Batangas, and honestly, I really really want to go home now. I’m excited for my activities on Saturday. Since I won’t be able to attend the August CLP tomorrow, I’m making up for it by spending the afternoon administering tests to my little sister and her friends. I’ve always enjoyed playing student-teacher when I was younger, and it makes me giddy that I’m actually doing it again – this time for real purposes. I need to get ideas for my final storybook project and because I have to gather data for my case report in abnormal psychology.

For other news, I just got an email informing me that I got accepted as associate director for externals in ANECON. Can’t wait to meet new people to work with! But I’m kind of anxious since I don’t know any of the people I’ll be working with.

No comments: