Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bohemian Summer

Because my graduation picture shoot is coming up in less than a month, I've been searching for some inspiration on what to do for my casual lifestyle shot. I honestly don't know what to do for this one, but I have managed to think more clearly and came up with two options: 1) summery vibe or 2) bohemian inspired.

So I found a few photos that actually blur the lines between the two. I hope this shoot turns out well.







I really like the last one the most (even if it does not show even a hint of bohemian or summer!). It's her pose that I appreciated. Plus, the hair is very much doable since this is actually how my hair looks like in most days - messy bun with my bangs covering almost half of my face. I just have to find a nice tube dress in happier colors than the one Zooey Deschanel's wearing. Wish me luck!

No comments: