Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bad Tuesday

This was clearly not a good day for God and Religion. I need something to cheer me up! :(

update: I ordered lutong bahay! Because I'm particularly too lazy to go outside at night and buy dinner from somewhere, I would either starve myself or order delivery. And because I've had a particularly bad day, I gave in to temptation and ordered rice.

Probably a secret only people living along Katipunan know is the existence of Happy Homes. I can't really call Happy Homes a carinderia since I've never seen it, nor did other people whom I know order from Happy Homes. You have two options: 1) call them at their landline number or 2) text them (see number at the end of the post). If you decide to order through text, they charge you two extra pesos for the load consumption. But imagine this, one meal which includes a cup of rice and a viand will cost you only 35 pesos! You're required to order a minimum of two meals, so that's 70 pesos plus two pesos = 72 pesos! So san makakarating ang 72 pesos mo?

Today's menu: Pork steak and breaded porkchop

Best seller: breaded porkchop
Well obviously you can't expect their food to look as mouthwatering as the food in restaurants. This is your good ol' lutong bahay, so don't expect them to be complete with side dishes or garnishing. The breaded porkchop is always a safe choice. I've tried their sarciadong bangus, lumpiang shanghai, and pancit as well. My mom cooks better, but I guess this will suffice. The only downside when ordering Happy Homes is that you have to wait for 40-60 minutes before your food arrives.


Happy Homes
Somewhere along Katipunan Ave., Quezon City
09163295302

No comments: