Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Grad Pic Photoshoot

Today was my grad pic photoshoot. I was really worried about this one since I know I'm not really the most photogenic girl in the world and because I'm not very keen on following what the photographer says. Remember my pegs a few posts back? Well, I didn't quite end up doing any of those. I settled for this pa-cutesy dress I found in Glorietta last Saturday. It wasn't the best dress I've seen, in fact I have better dresses than this one I wore, but I don't know, I settled for this one. And I have this sick feeling that when I go back to this picture 10 years from now, I'd laugh really hard at myself. Oh well. Anyway, at least my toga picture turned out decent.

Still, there are traces that this photo has been photoshopped. Hihi.

One thing I particularly don't like about my pictures is the overpowering presence of my gums. You see, just like vampires whose fangs come out when they get excited, my gums tend to reveal themselves when I get too happy or too nervous or too excited. Hayayay. I just hope the photo company will do a great job in editing the pictures.

No comments: