Monday, October 01, 2007

crammed words

i have decided to stop crossposting my blogger posts to my multiply. multiply has just been to abusive. ironically, i prefer to write only for myself and not for other people. these past few months, i discovered how much my writing has changed. i have let out too vague, too dense and too empty words which never mean anything at all. i have spent the semester ranting about how hard it is for me to adjust to my schedule, to my workload, and to everything else in between. and these words, as read by others, speak of me as a different person.

***

so the semester is indeed coming to an end. after almost five months, i managed to complete the sem in one piece. hell week is already here. papers are waiting to be written. chapters are waiting to be memorized and i still haven't warm up. i have gotten myself too used to the culture of cramming. unlike high school when i usually study days ahead, i now choose to cram everything the day or if i'm in procrastination, probably the night before. i just want everything to finish. i am longing for a long break with no papers or quizzes to cram.

***

last sunday, ateneo lost. after 14(?) games, everything has fallen apart. the cheers and hoots mean nothing now that chris tiu didn't make the shot. i feel sorry for ateneo. we were so close to making it to the finals. nonetheless, animo la salle. in times like this, i wish i stayed in la salle. i wold have been cheering right now for my alma mater and not feeling the pain of losing a game. but then again, it was a good fight. it sucks though that i lost 500 pesos on this single game.

***

this is so outdated, but i still feel so bitter about it. last september 21, fall out boy went to manila for their friends or enemies tour. even before the tickets cam out, i was just as excited as every fob fan. three days before the concert, still no tickets in my hand. the concert had passed and i never even got the chance to see them on tv interviews. *sob*

***

sorry i had to pack everything into one post. i missed blogger so much! it was still so much different to post here rather than in multiply. here, i don't have to worry for grammatical errors or run-on sentences. i can type away and never even worry who reads my posts because really, who knows of this blog other than my friends? hahaha.

more to come.

No comments: