Friday, August 17, 2007

ironic

this sucks.

i waited for so long to get home, and when i finally did, i just want to go back to QC again. for two weeks, i have been craving to go home to batangas to spend my long weekend with lots of shopping, relaxation and my own favorite food, but what do i get? 3 and 1/2 hours of traffic, heavy rains and a rumbling tummy. well, that's pretty much tolreable. what i hate about this whole going back home idea is not even getting the feeling that i was missed. :(

if i were in qc, i wouldn't have to worry about not finishing my lab report or studying for my math long test and midterms. they should feel lucky since i sacrificed my time to do my lab report and to study for math just to go home and be with them, only to realize that they are not appreciative at all. this is so sad. i wanna go back to qc and study(?).

No comments: