Sunday, October 07, 2007

eugenic engineering

eugenic engineering - choosing only the desirable traits for an individual *botany nerd speaking O_O*

this is hell.

i spent two f*cking days studying for my bot finals. i read six long chapters of botany and i don't think anything registered in my head. i never studied for anything as much as i did for my finals. i just wish all my hard work would soon pay off.

this is hell-er.

i just received a group email from my english prof discussing our final paper. before she sent a message, i was thinking the evaluative paper would probably be easier than the first two, considering we only had limited time to do it. but here comes the stupid email telling me info about the paper. as i read through it, my thoughts of no-cramming paper inch by inch vanished. i am seriously cramming this one. i don't how i am supposed to finish it by thursday, along with my finals in fil. ohnoes.

this is the hell-est.

i failed to be exempted for any of my subjects. call me loser. while some of my classmates are already enjoying their finals-free week, the rest of us have to spend the rest of the days studying for the exams. i should have studied harder. boo-hoo.


i just want to get the exams over with, so i can go home by friday. i really really want to go home. it's the only thing i look forward to this week. if i only i can pick the things i desire and leave behind all the shit, but then again, that's not fun.

No comments: