Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sundays at Cafe Xocolat

Sunday has always been a very special day for me ever since I studied in Ateneo. Living alone gives me the freedom to spend my Sunday in any way I like. Before, I'd go to the mall and walk around or jog in the morning around the school and enjoy a nice brunch by myself.

I've been taking review classes for the coming NMAT every Sunday from 8AM-5PM, so I haven't found the time to go the mall or even jog. Nonetheless, I try to wake up early so I can enjoy a hearty breakfast before heading to the review center. During our one-hour lunch break, I'd always go to Cafe Xocolat along B. Gonzales to grab a bite.


For today's lunch, I ordered their Herbed Chicken Panini. I've always been a rice meal kind of person when it comes to lunch, but I figured I'd try this out.

Herbed Chicken Panini Php 165

It was surprisingly very filling. I found myself falling asleep while the teacher was discussing biochemistry during the afternoon's review. But then again, I think I'd still choose the Xocolat Chicken Pasta over this one.

Btw, did you notice the sudden improvement in my photos? Hihihi finally got my dad's old Sony Cyber-shot. It's not the best in its field, but definitely better than my phone's crappy camera.

No comments: