Sunday, November 14, 2010

Into the Wild

With only three and a half hours of sleep, I pulled myself out of bed yesterday to prepare for Kythe's Into the Wild.

For more than a month, some of the officers prepared a field trip to Avilon Zoo for the kids from NKTI and NCH. And because kind Koreans approached our org and were willing enough to shoulder most of the expenses for the field trip, we didn't think there was no reason for us to back out.

I was reunited with my baby girl Kyle from NCH.


Also met my Korean partner who toured with me and Kyle for the whole two hours

I was never a fan of animals or of the zoo for that matter, but Avilon Zoo has so many animaaaals! As in animals I've never even seen or heard of before. I felt so uncultured that I didn't even know what their names were or how to distinguish a leopard from a jaguar, or a tortoise from a turtle. Hanggang cat and dog lang kasi sa Batangas O_O

Peacock peacock

Feeding the guinea pigs!


Little ducklings!

I also saw swans, both white and black but then we didn't have time to take their pictures. :( That was the first time that I saw a black swan in my entire life.

Ram = male goat :>

The ones I showed aren't the highlight of the tour, patikim pa lang yan.

No comments: