Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

In spite of the very filling breakfast I've had today along with two cups of coffee, I was feeling really lazy and gloomy today. I'm not so sure why I'm feeling this way today. I'm not even bothering to think of reasons for my mood today. Too lazy even to think or analyze. A friend suggested that I have to go soul-searching as soon as possible, but my immediate reaction was that I don't have the time to that. I need results asap! I need it now! Hay life. I hope tomorrow won't feel as gloomy. I really need to do something. I feel like I've been idle for the past two weeks, too idle to even stand up and do something new.

The only thing that got me through today was signing up for Friday's Bike Run.

I'm kinda scared since it's been months since I last rode my girly bike and because I've never actually biked with other people. Oh well. I hope it'll be fun! I'm excited!

Help me find a new hobby!!!

No comments: