Sunday, November 14, 2010

Into the Wild Part 2

More animals!
Turtles

Tortoise

You see, a tortoise is a land animal while a turtle lives in water. Never knew it was like that before. Haha!

HIPPOOOOOO

I swear, I was so happy when I saw this pygmy hippo. I felt like a part of my life has been fulfilled. I've never seen one before, and I thank the Korean god for giving me the chance to see one alive.

Black piglets

Doe

Arapaimas!

These are scary fishies :O Super big and super scary. Although they don't have teeth, they still manage to engulf chicken heads without any problem. What makes these creatures scarier is the sound they make when they swallow the food. And why have I never heard of these fishes before? A movie like Piranha 3D should be made for these arapaimas, they're really really scary.

Cheetah? Leopard? Jaguar?

I really don't know O_O I already learned to differentiate them when we were there, but I forgot now.
Hyena

Vultures

Fox

There were other animals like crocodiles, geckos, tigers, pigs, donkeys *gasp* but I figured they weren't as interesting as the ones you see above. It was a really great experience for me and I know Kyle, Daniel (my Korean partner) had as much fun that I had. I wish Kythe would come up with more field trips because I will definitely go. Weee.

No comments: