Thursday, March 03, 2011

Manikako

During my graduation dress search yesterday in Glorietta, my sister and I stumbled upon this little stall called Manikako near the escalator from Food Choices. They were selling design-it-yourself dolls for only 200 pesos. The set includes one manika plus a few spools of yarn, buttons, cloth, and beads. I am not so into these things but my sister was, so she bought two sets for herself.

I’m thinking these Manikako dolls can be a really big hit especially for kids since every kid would want a doll that she personally designed, cut and sewed right? It was a good idea that they had tables and chairs where kids can work. Malls should have more of these workshops/stalls so kids wouldn’t be forever stuck in Timezone or Power Station (not that I don’t like these places too).


We went around some more until we have successfully found the (almost) perfect dress for my graduation. I was pretty much sold to this dress, so even if it was a bit expensive, I decided to buy it using my purple card which was a Christmas gift from my brother. So yay! I can feel the graduation coming really really fast.

No comments: