Monday, March 28, 2011

Decisions Made

Today, I made one of the biggest decisions of my life – to confirm my slot in Ateneo’s School of Medicine and Public Health.

To be honest, I don’t feel as secure when I made this decision. As much as I love Ateneo, it makes me feel so guilty that I chose this more expensive school and did not settle for a cheaper one. I know that as much as my parents want the best for me, they too might be scared if we have enough financial resources to put me through my whole medical career.

I’m so close to getting what I’ve been dreaming of for such a long time, but I realize, the closer we get to the thing that we want, the scarier it becomes. Now, there’s just this much pressure that I have to endure as everything becomes more real. Every decision I make is critical to how the rest of my life will look like and this seriously scares the hell out of me.

I really hope that this is one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life and will be something I’d look back to and say, “I chose well.”

So help me Lord.

No comments: