Tuesday, December 05, 2006

strangers knocking at my door

so what is on my to-do list for this night?

quiz on math about circular function
assignment in physics about UCM
recitation in physics, economics
chapters 4-7 of el fili
thesis proposal of our literary criticism
news article for bulik

and what have i finished? na dah. nothing. wala lang. i just don't feel like starting anything pa.

for the past nights, i have been contemplating on how i have lived my high school life. i once wrote a reco letter to my friend telling her to enjoy her high school days unlike me, all i did was study, study, study and barely had time to stop and enjoy the simple pleasures of high school. i realized how focused i was on my academics that i only had less time to enjoy, as in plain fun, and more time to mumble words by myself and to wake up at ungodly hours just to study and finish assignments. and now that i am near my diploma, i figured, i am gonna graduate na rin naman, why not lie low on my studies for a while? why not let the stranger, laziness sink in to me for once? i have stressed myself enough already, now is the time to breathe out all the stress and let some carefree energy in.

################

a trusted friend-slash-fortune teller told me, using her new fortune telling strategy- palm reading, that i will soon be involved in, yes, in another old stranger, a serious relationship.well,
i don't if i should be happy or if i should fear this omen.

i trust you berna, i just don't know if i should count on it. haha.

No comments: