Monday, December 18, 2006

guilt

i have never felt so ashamed as i am now. i am embarrassed of myself and of what i did. i never expected that anyone other than my friends are looking through my blog and my posts. i was ultimately surprised to see him tagging. at first, i thought it was just some prank tagger who had nothing to do so decided to write something in my tag board. the name mlq3 did not immediately register in my head. when i clicked on the link, a big Manuel L. Quezon III header slapped me on the face. the person who tagged on my blog was none other than Mr. Manolo himself. well, that's what i tried to make myself believe. but if it wasn't him, whoever you are, if you're just trying to pull a prank, you did very well. thanks for convincing me it's mr. quezon. but if it really was you, mr. quezon, thank you and sorry. thank you for tagging and for making me realize how much i overreacted. and sorry for despising you, i don't really mean it. i wish to take back anything i have said against you.

i realized how insensitive i have become with the words i uttered. i have been so selfsich of my own feelings. i never considered what others might feel upon reading my blog. i have learned to be more careful with what i write in my blog, but not forgetting my purpose to express freely. the defeat over the presscon was my fault and not mr. manolo's. it was i who failied and not him. i shouldn't have used his name just to cover up the depression i had. again, so sorry.

No comments: