Sunday, December 10, 2006

DELAYED

cold winds and heavy rains woke me up this morning. i received a message from miss noemi; she was worried about our trip this afternoon. then i just realized we were leaving nga pala today. i had a feeling our trip to rizal will be postponed because of seniang. well, thanks again to the rain, for ruining another day. text messages came telling me that the trip ws cancelled. i was already panicking about going to school tomorrow unprepared. i mean, i have already set my mind that i will be away for seven days, i can't just go back?

after i arrived from the church, miss nerisse texted me apologizing for the cancellation of the trip til tomorrow morning. so the final decisionwas 6am tomorrow at the hls. haha. seems like we're going to abroad ahh. delayed trips and ungodly hours. haha. anyway, it's good na rin it was cancelled. i don't want to risk myself out there when i know there's a typhoon.

and now, excitement atarts to fade alerady. i have been waiting for the regionals for so long that each passing day, my excitement over it lessens. i'm getting a bit annoyed that waiting seemed so long. my hands could not wait any longer. and my pen craves for writing.

so rizal will have to wait until tomorrow. it will be a battle between my pen and seniang.

No comments: