Wednesday, January 09, 2008

say it like you mean it

you said you like her, love her even. but still you keep on telling me how much you want to move on and give up on her, saying you'd be too stupid if you continue. continue what?

you said girls are difficult to understand. that we are too fickle minded to be even given time to understand. you told me you'd rather waste time answering math rather than trying to decipher girls. what is there to decipher?

you said it's okay for girls to make the first move. you dared me to walk up to a random guy and introduce myself because you thought it wasn't an indecent move to make. you pointed out that guys don't mind if girls court guys. are you even serious? or are you just fishing?

you said i'm scary, that guys are intimidated by my aura. i present a straight, serious and high-maintenance perspective to guys. to guys or to just one guy?

you said i am insensitive, cruel and mean. you told me i won't get a guy because i'm too mean, too frank. you keep on mocking me on reasons why i couldn't have a boyfriend. but then again, who, between the two of us, is more cruel for saying those words?

if all these things you mentioned were true, then how come you're still there? still talking to me. still teasing me for senseless things. still there to prove to me how your empty words can somehow be enough (eew, cheesy).

and yet, you still leave me wondering if it's true or not. because you make those words seem so true, and at the same time, deceiving.

No comments: