Tuesday, January 15, 2008

user friendly

dammit, why am i such a sucker to those who are english illiterates?! HAHA. but seriously, i let myself be used for no apparent reason. ganun ba ako kabait? and this isn't the first time. blah, i hate myself. will edit tomorrow or the next day. tired, because of someone else's homework.

*EDIT*

this actually isn't the first that i have let myself do things i wasn't obliged to do. i was too good of a friend to offer my service without asking for anything in return. it sucks really. i have this tendency to act before i think, and later on regretting why i made such a nice move. i am not sure if the title fits since it wasn't a user act, but rather a let-me-be-used act. HAHA. that sounded so weird. howell, what else can i do? it's been done.

but what sucks the most is doing something for someone i know would just hurt me.

No comments: