Thursday, January 24, 2008

i hate you rain

monday and tuesday were such blaaaaah. i was so pissed those days that i won't even talk to my roommate or hang around with my blockmates. everything just seemed so wrong then. all depression was sucked by my system that i was left numb and clueless of what move to make. i blame it on the weather. global warming is really starting to worry me. the days starts sunny and annoyingly hot and then before noon, the rain pours until the day ends. and i hate it the fact that it rains. btw, did you know that it has been proven that the weather really affects the mood of an individual? and that during winter season or cold season more people commit suicide? cool huh? anyway, it depresses me to see the weather change from hot to gloomy cold. it feels like all my energy and all my strength all went down the drain along with the rain. and so for two days it rained and for two days i was sad.

BUT BUT, i am no longer sad. because... i saw my high school friends last wednesday and i had a KFC lunch. and oh, i re-downloaded torrent! woooo. more songs and ONE TREE HILL SEASON 5 for me HAHAHA i love this. it's funny how the simplest things can make someone happy. and i suddenly remembered one of usher's songs. "It's the simple things in life we forget." Cilche but so true.

No comments: