Sunday, September 17, 2006

when life gives you lemons

i'm depresed. know why? my phone broke. yep motorola v3i phone broke. huhu. it has been two days since it gave up. and i still haven't told my dad about it coz i know he's going to kill me when he finds out! omg, so what will i do?

it started yesterday when my dad gave me his old sun sim card. ako naman si tanga, too excited, i immediately tried the sim card on my phone. and so that's it. the end of my phone. after i put back my tm sim card, there was no longer a signal. tension starts. well, i was kind of optimistic pa at first, i thought maybe there was problem on the network and not on my phone. the day ended with my phone not having any signal. until now, it still doesn't have any signal even if i try using other sim cards. damn.

how can i tell my dad about it?! i only got this phone for 3 months, sira na agad. God, i am burara. oh no.

No comments: