Tuesday, September 12, 2006

sniffs

i finished my essay. well almost. i only need any bad news report about vietnam. an anyone who can give me one will forever be loved! ;)

after 3 hours and 36 minutes of staying in front of the computer, i did it! i know i didn't do so well on my essay (i'm being frank here), i really don't care anymore. finishing it is already an achievment for me. i'm not expecting to win a trip for two to vietnam, i'm expecting a lot of red marks when i get it back from miss samonte, a lot of revisions! i don't care, at least, some dulce was present in my work. yep, after tiring yet unfruitful nights, i finally learned to enjoy what i'm writing.

and now, i have this stupid cold. sniff. really hard, i'm not used to it. sniff.

anyway, i'm still waiting on that vietnam news!

No comments: