Monday, September 11, 2006

blind itemS

you didn't even reply. i mean, yeah, i should not ask for a thank you from you or anything but i somehow expected that you'd say thanks but you didn't. napahiya lang ako. i know i shouldn't feel ashamed, why should i? i don't like you anymore, i would like to make that clear, but your reply seemed important since it's a proof that our relationship as friends is stable. guess not. anyway, have fun with your life birthday boy.


i saw you not only once, but i-can't-remember times. plus, you even called my name just to get my attention. hah, this is definitely bliss. i should be very happy coz i keep on seeing you. why wouldn't i? you stay just meters inches away from me. but ironically, i don't feel the same kilig i felt before, the feeling somehow continuously fades away, replaced by something fresher?


seeing you definitely made my afternoon better. i don't know, maybe i am kind of liking you. but you're not even handsome or have the great look he has? i don't want this feeling to get stronger because i'm not sure if this is for real. you might as well stay away from me, or let me stay away from you.

No comments: