Wednesday, September 27, 2006

love letter for the rain

dearest milenyo:

what can i say? you really made my day. moving at 13 km/h west, northwest of samar, you contiuously approach the tagalog region including me. haha. you immediately caught my attention with your "slowly but surely" strategy, 13 kph, quite slow for a toughie like you. anyway, i would like to express my deepest gratitude to you. you managed to erase all the stress in my head even for a while. i sure need a rest and finally, you answered my prayer. i am loving you now, milenyo. hehe. and may you continue to show your "kindness" by trying to stay here in the tagalog region longer, how about one more day? it will be truly appreciated. one reminder though, try not to be too harsh on us and keep some distance for you might hinder me from doing my "resting agenda" for tomorrow; read, shopping at sm. haha. thanks again.

loving the rain,
ami

No comments: