Thursday, September 14, 2006

latest skin

ok it's very obvious. i've got a new layout here. much different from the first one that's full of light colors and girly stuff. now's much different. aside from the darker shades, everything else seems gloomy, but still with a touch of girly-ness.

it reflects my personality. the first skin, nothing but a fairy tale, reflects my dreamer side, my thoughts and imagination. however, due to recent events, i ahd no choice but to, uhhmm, end the fairy tale. the lay otu no longer implies my personality. reality already fetched me and told me it's time to wake up from my dream. face the real world.

and now here i am. though no longer living in a fairy tale, i am more confident. confident to say that i am, yes, beautiful. sounds mayabang. yeah i know. i dont pertain the physical beauty here you know. i have grown to be a more matured person, no more games, no more fooling around. i have learned to appreciate what i ahve within and tried to make it come out of its shell and let it bloom. simultaneously, i bloom as well.

i am beautiful. saying these words reduces my anger from a very bad day. they make me feel that somewhere within me, i have something to be proud of. try it. be confident to tell the world that you are beautiful. believe me, saying i am beautiful, even to yourself, really helps lighten the burden.

No comments: