Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coming Home

You see, we meet a lot of people in college. Some become our good friends, some become acquaintances, while there are a few whom we just pretend not to remember the names of. There are also friends you go to when you just want some rest or relaxation, friends you go to parties or out of town trips with, or friends who will drag you wherever adventure find you. Thankfully, I have found these certain groups of people, all diverse and important in one way or another in my college social life.

Today, my friends and I embarked on an adventure. Well, at least they did. After going around Glorietta after what seemed like a failed attempt to watch Senior Year, they surprised me by telling me that they’ll be driving me home from Makati to my house in Batangas. Okay, these friends of mine are the ones who have always been crazy enough to come up with things to do, and perhaps, this adventure of the night to my house could be one of the highlights of our summer before school and work.

Thank you friends for bringing me home. After four years of studying in Ateneo, this was the first time that anyone has driven me home from Manila to Batangas. And for that I thank you, the gesture is very much appreciated. :) Here’s to more adventures with you my friends! Summer has just begun, at least in the meteorological sense anyway.

 

No comments: