Saturday, October 09, 2010

SM Find

I just wasted three hours of my life commuting via MRT and LRT. I have to keep reminding myself why it's never a good idea to ride the MRT. I know it's a lot cheaper than taking a cab, but seriously, the energy I lose from walking, lining up, and battling with other girls inside an already cramped-up train is just not worth it. I need energy! Now! I still have Philo orals notes waiting to be written.

Thank God I found something to cheer me up from all that walking along Glorietta and SM Makati.

Voila! Meiji Bitter Macadamia

I've always loved the red Meiji Macadamia that my dad takes home for us whenever he goes to Binondo, and discovering that it has a dark chocolate makes it even more tempting to buy. I found this while passing by SM Makati, supposedly to look for new flats in the department store. I hope this will keep me up the whole night as I write my notes.

What I hate the most, aside from waiting for a cab or riding the MRT, is binging whenever I'm stressed, especially during hell weeks and exam weeks. Yikes. But what the hell, one final stretch before my last first sem in college ends! Let's go Mia Uy! <(^o^)/

No comments: