Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sembreak Temptation

I can't wait for this sem to finish and to finally have the chance to rest and not give a damn about school or grades or both. I already have a list of things to do and to buy, and I really wish this list gets me an A!


First on my list is an external hard drive. Medyo naghihingalo na yun memory ng three year old laptop ko so I think it's high time that I buy an external HD. Mmm I found cheap ones at Greenhills, but I'm not sure if they're any good. P2500 for 300GB memory doesn't seem so bad right? I found one stall that sells an external HD with 1TB memory :O what's TB? I had to ask Z, and he told me that's about 1000GB. Amazing! Imagine how many games, movies and e-books I can place in there? Tempting!

I was never the hat-kind-of-girl, but I've been looking at pictures of hat-wearing girl jet-setters and I realized, I want to be a jet-setter too! And I want to wear hats while I'm at it! Maybe not like the ones SVW wears but the boat hats the Blair Waldorf wears. Those are nice, but where can I buy? F21's having its first sale of the year and I'm tempted to visit and see if they have hats.

Who wouldn't want to stay heeeere? Siquijoooor! I love you already without even having seen you! Please friends let's go here this sembreak or on summer, fine! Ateneo de Boracay sounds awesome too, but I need R&R in Siquijor. I'll definitely save up for this, even if I won't have anyone coming with me. HAHA.

No comments: