Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Routes

Because I'm trying to figure out a way to use the BTS Skytrain even before we get to Bangkok, I'm now studying different routes via Google Maps.

Route from Baiyoke Suite Hotel to Phaya Thai Station

Route from Baiyoke Suite Hotel to Platinum Fashion Mall

Is this too much? I'm just really scared that we'd get lost and my sister will start to panic. I think it's my job to make sure we know where we are heading. Despite my incompetent map-reading skills, I have to keep this in memory! I really hope this trip goes well, that the weather will be fine, and most of all, that we'll be safe from bad people. So help us God.

Anyway, the reason why I'm working hard to understand these routes is because these two routes are supposed to lead us to the shopping havens. Hihihi. Yes, there's always something in it for me (and for my sister). I really really have to go to the Chatuchak market, even if it means skipping one whole day in Dream World and seeing the Four Faces Buddha. This is important!

No comments: