Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal Entry #9

Surrounding yourself with people whom you find most dear to you is the best feeling in the world. I guess I gauge the goodness or badness of a day on how much time I’ve spent moping alone in my room, thinking of what could happen in my future, or talking endlessly and about random things with my friends. it’s been a great 4 days, and I’m hoping it still gets better as I’ll be going back home tomorrow morning to greet my momma a happy birthday.

It’s raining outside, and I feel lazy to go home actually. There’s just something about the rain that makes everyone lazy and slow. I’m not saying I don’t want to go home; I do! I miss home-cooked meals and the feeling of not worrying about biochem reports or internship assignments. I like that feeling a lot. But then again, going home would also mean I’ll have to miss Iron Man 2 premiere (here’s to hoping my siblings are game to watch it tomorrow night or on Saturday), Log Core meeting, and Selecta eat-all-you-can ice cream buffet. These things all seem exciting, but I’ll have to give them to give way to filial piety as someone would label it. However, as I commute home tomorrow at 7AM, I’m bringing with me the task to look for pictures of old Manila movie houses and of prion proteins. If there’s anyone out there who actually reads this blog and knows of someone who can give pictures of the said items, please please tell me as soon as possible. This type of work, having to spend hours digging through the internet to look for pictures is the worst part of the job. I don’t like it all.

On another note, I was researching a while ago for easy English subjects that I can take to fulfill the required number of units for law school. Yes, I’m now considering to go to law school. Thank you mother and father, I am now confused. Haha.

Seriously, the future now scares me more than ever.

No comments: