Thursday, April 15, 2010

Journal Entry #2

The past two days have been very tiring. I go to school early in order to settle things for my org; running around school submitting forms and having them signed, then back to another office again. This made me realize how hard it is to have to go through to so many people to reserve for a single room. And at the same time, I realize, how power and connections can go a really long way for things like this one. While the rest of us org officers and members go through the painstaking process of going through many procedures, there are some special people who can simply make a phone call to get things done. Oh well, nothing we can do about it :))

Aside from org duties, I've been focusing on losing weight this summer. I've been jogging for the past three days, and although my legs feel sore, it actually feels good to sweat off all those calories. I just hope I can actually make this one a habit more than just a fad.

Btw, work hasn't called us back yet. The last email I received is a week-old. I really wish Ina can call/email us soon; I'm excited for the shoots!

No comments: