Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Journal Entry #8

I don’t want to jinx anything, but this week seems far better than the past two weeks. For starters, I received my biochemistry long exam results, and well, I did better than expected. Thank God for that; I really prayed for that exam and even stressed out that I don’t want to receive low scores on my future exams. So thank you Lord. Also yesterday, we had our third practicum class for the summer semester. PC and I were so excited to share what we have been doing for the past week for our internship (see previous post) that we even brought our “souvenirs” for everyone to see. What I like most about practicum class is hearing the stories of my blockmates and how their work week went. Some were just the same, some were pretty awesome that I wished I had their job. Also, I think practicum class is one of the most interesting group discussions I’ve experienced. The 1 ½ hours allotted per session doesn’t seem enough to cover all the stories we have to tell, but I’m thankful we have something like this to somehow process what we have been doing with our lives.

Today also went well. I had my share of KFC Chicken Alfredo as my comfort food. That’s pretty much the highlight of this day actually, and probably the fact that I’ll have the chance to go for a run in about 15 minutes after I finish this journal entry. I’ve been pretty lazy and busy to get up and get fit, mainly due to the emotional stress I’ve been experiencing and studying for my exams.

I’m wishing tomorrow and the rest of the days get better, because I can really use a good day. I think we’re going to Ortigas this Thursday or Friday to actually work in the office, so YAY for real work.

No comments: