Sunday, May 04, 2008

old people songs = love. Robee tagged me :))

THE RULE
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

I tag... YOU. So if you find yourself bored, go ahead. ;)

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
After med school probably. But wouldn't I be too old by then? O_O Oh well, books over boys. haha

2. What's your favorite old song?
Close To You by The Carpenters or Simply Jessie by Rex Smith

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
Nah-uh. But if I could shoplift without getting caught, I'd get myself a Wii. :)

4. What country do you wish to go to right now?
East Coast, US. :)) Or South Korea or Australia.

5. What old movie do you like?
Parent Trap (is that old?) or maybe Forever Young starring Mel Gibson.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I buy caramel sundae or usually sleep it off or pig out.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Wow, seriously? 1 million dollars?! OOOHH, i would buy:
a new laptop
PSP or Nintendo DS
a beach house
trip to the countries I mentioned in question 4
an LV speedy bag for myself and for my mom
put up a business
start a charity thing
...and the rest will go to the bank.

8. What is your biggest fear?
Knowing i had let an opportunity pass me easily. And dying in an accident.

9. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Robeeeeee. Responsible. thoughtful and masipag. :D


10. How do you cope with boredom?
I like to play dress up. :))


11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
Arrogant people who cannot admit their own mistakes.

12. What is your ambition?
I want to be a doctor. :D


13. If you have one wish, what would you wish for?
This one's really hard. Lemme see, I'd wish for love to reign on every person's soul. Yay. :)

14. Given a chance to join a reality show, which one would you join?
The Bachelorette? :)) :))

15. Do you believe that dreams do come true?
YES, definitely.

16. It is already 2008, do you have any new year's resolution?
I think I promised to fullfill one, but I forgot what my resolution was. Oh well, I think it was about saving more money for quality rather than qunatity? Haha, something like that.

17. What do you look forward in 2008?
Summer trip. Already happened, now waiting for 2009. =)) =)) and oh, my 18th birthday and my friends' birthdays also.

18. What song would you like to be played at your wedding?
It actually depends on whom I'll marry and where I'll get married.If it's my high school crush, it would be Half Crazy, but if I would marry my perfect guy, the perfect song would definitely be any David Pomeranz song or Martin Nievera para mas cheesy. :))

19. When you die, what is it you'd like to be remembered for?
I'd like to be remembered for the people I've befriended and the things I've written.

20. What's your favorite fairytale?
The Little Mermaid (disney version :D)

No comments: