Sunday, December 30, 2007

'how was 2007?' survey

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Go to college? Haha.
Cut my hair super short. (and actually like it)
Commute alone from Batangas to QC and vice versa.
Learn how to breaststroke :))

2. Where did you study/ work?
Studied in Ateneo and Lozada Swim School

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
If it’s a batchmate, is that considered “close”?

4. Did anyone close to you die?
I don’t think so?

5. What countries did you visit?
HK second time around :P

6. Did you move anywhere?
Moved to Katipunan for college

7. What sporting events did you go to?
UAAP games, almost every ateneo vs. la salle game :))

8. What concerts did you go to?
None :( I badly wanted to go to the FOB concert, but nooo.

9. Who was your Valentine in 2007?
None also. :( it wasn’t such a big deal anyway. HAHA

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
illness, none I guess? Injury, nadapa ako and then ruined my pants. :))

11. What was your best month?
October, sem break :D

12. Where did most of your money go?
school, shopping and Christmas presents

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
OrSem
Graduation of High School
Sem Break

14. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Umbrella – Rihanna
Heels over Head – Boys Like Girls
Infinity on High Album – Fall Out Boy

15. What did you do on the 4th of July?
School I think. :))

16. What were the best...

* books you read?
Train Man
Shopaholic & Baby

* movies you saw?
High School Musical 2
One more Chance :”>
Transformers
Serendipity (I am so late)

* CDs you listened to?
I don’t buy CDs, I download :))


17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
sleep
go home
not cram

18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
eat
overanalyze everything
cry over a mistake

19. How will you be spending Christmas?
in my case, “spent”. Our family went to Tagaytay. Stopped by at Sonya’s Garden and then ate lunch at Antonio’s. Church visit to the Pink Sisters and then crepe merienda at CafĂ© Breton. :)) FUUUUN

20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Should I call it love? HAHA. Had lots of crushes though. Kilig. :P

21. How many one-night stands?
NONE, never.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
I forgot how to enjoy TV. :( But TV series, Prison Break. :x

23. Compared to this time last year, are you:

* happier or sadder?
happier

* thinner or fatter?
fatter :((

* richer or poorer?
richer and then poorer by the end of the year. :))

24. What was your favorite summer memory of 2007?
Spending Good Friday in a BEACH. Hahaha. After more than 10 years, I saw sand and salty water again. And oh, overcoming my fear of the pool. I can swim much better now. Yay. :D

25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing special. Turned seventeen last June 3.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I discovered trance for my depression nights
Michael Buble :P

27. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Wentworth Miller, Simon Atkins and Chris Tiu :”>

28. Who was the best new person you met?
My Blockmates. I heart Block Y :D

29. Where were you when 2007 began and who were you with?
At home with my family of course

30. What are your plans for 2008?
Celebrate my 18th birthday in NY or in Australia
Do better in school
Have more time for myself
Be friendlier :D
Get drunk =)) =)) kidding
Join a sector based org
Go somewhere alone, anywhere will do really

No comments: