Monday, December 10, 2007

ALL i want for christmas

because i don't want to end up having information overload, i decided to take a break from studying for my Zoology Lab LT and thought of my own christmas wish list. Yay! you have no idea how excited i am right now, i want everything! but sadly, no matter how much i want everything, i end up with almost none of the things i asked for. what's christmas without getting the stuff you want? anyway...

~iPod Nano. the sort of green one would be nice, but i'm still looking for the red one (if there is one like that). i am not so sure if that was a Nano or a Video.


~Seafoam shirt. i got so addicted with shirts bought online that i saw this really cool brand on multiply, seafoam fashion. it has those statement shirts in large fonts, the ones you usually see in AMA fairs. i want one! or two! or three!


~ODM watch, super Pinoy version. i've been wanting one for months, but still, i can't seem to save enough money to buy that watch. besides, it looks overpriced for a rubber made (?) watch.


~a new backpack. because my blockmates have been teasing me on how big my bag is. i want a new one, preferrably a JanSport.


~JACKET. it's the number one thing i want for this christmas. a hoodie would be nice, but a trench coat would be better. (who the hell wears a trench coat?!) i want one! i want one! even though i've been having this stupid "disease" of sweating like hell for the past days.


~nail polish. i want new acrylic colors. the face shop has the best colors i've seen. but but, nail art sounds cooler. :P


~books. i want to start a new collection. i want to collect all haruki murakami books.


~"downgraded" laptop. my laptop is killing me! i have to sleep late just to wait for my laptop to load. it lags every five seconds, thus doubling the time it takes me to finish my work.


~staedtler pens. they're so expensive! :( 33 pesos for a single pen. but i need those pens for my zoo lec.


more to come. HAHAHA.


*EDIT*


~Starbucks oreo cheesecake. i want happy food. :( because my days have been so screwed up, i want to make myself happy. :-<


~Finish the Simbang Gabi. i just realized that i've never actually completed any Simbang Gabi. i want to make a wish and make that wish come true.


sorry, my day has been so sucky i just wanted to vent. i want to be happy for christmas.

No comments: