Sunday, November 12, 2006

a donut for kuya

i was buying my coffee at starbucks, toffee nut latte when i saw that there was one doughnut left. my sister approached me and said, yan may isa pa, sayang wala si kuya. and she was right, it was too bad my brother wasn't there. he craved for the chocolate doughnut of starbucks so much, and whenever he wants one, there wouldn't be any left. i just realized that probably, i do miss my brother whenever he goes back to manila. not just me, but all of us do. it's so different without him. our house is less noisy. there wouldn't be anyone who will criticize and make pula on my outfit. there wouldn't be anyone who will laugh at me for my stupidity. there wouldn't be anyone who will wrestle me. and there wouldn't be anyone who will laugh with me when we make fun of our younger siblings. oh God, i miss kuya.

i don't want to get so emotional here since her girlfriend might see this and i don't want her to make kwento of this to him. so karyss, if you happen to read this post, let's keep it as a secret between the two of us. thanks!

and if one doughnut is all it takes to make him come home, then i will give it him, for free pa. even two doughnuts plus a choco frappucino if he likes.

No comments: