Friday, November 24, 2006

chances

for the whole week, i have been worrying about our contest tomorrow. i'm not bragging here okay. i'm just anxious that i would make a fool out of myself. i barely reviewed today. in our whole day of training, i only spent about 3 hours reviewing and the rest of the time, ahhmm, wondering about the campus looking for cute lyfers. haha. cutting classes trainings shall i call it. anyway, so i have been very pessimistic. i keep on telling my friends that i won't win or barely answer the questions. i mean, who am i joining the contest with? just the top students of our school and two other brainiacs. plus me, just an ordinary student pretending i'm good at chem. gawd, i'm totally depressing myself here. just wish me luck for tomorrow. whining over it won't do me any good, so i guess i have to make the best out of it. *fingers crossed*

########

i never felt so happy seeing my old friends again. if it wasn't for lyf, i would not be given the chance to see them again. i'm so glad they still remember me after all those years. and to top it alll off, i still managed to meet my old bestie. weee. super fun. too bad i didn't see much cuties though.

########

dilemma. chemistry or press con? i regretted having to choose chem over the press con training. first, because the chem training turned out to be very futile. second, i didn't enjoy it. third, i didn't get the chance to learn our lipa jingle. it could've been very funny. haha. finally, my mind and heart weren't at all happy with my decision. they were blaming me for the decision i made. a heavy feeling surrounded me all day, wishing i was at the training rather than stuck at the lrc.

########

"Chances can come and go in a blink of an eye. while regret can last for a lifetime." -got this from one of the quotations made by someone in ls404. ;)

No comments: