Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Hopia Discussion

I must say, I’m very particular when it comes to my hopia. I only like ube or monggo, but leaning more closely to the latter.

I hate hopia baboy mainly because it loses the main idea of a hopia which for me should be sweet. Because of my incessant love for these Chinese pastries, I have trained myself to trying out the different kinds of hopia. The more famous ones come from Eng Bee Tin, while there are some who buy Polland or whatever brand is available in the supermarket.



My choice however will always be Ho-land. I’m not sure if a lot of people know this brand, but I’m guessing only those who frequently visit Ong Pin in Binondo can relate. Anyway, I really like this because of the consistency of the flavor, texture and appearance of their hopia.

 
Why the heck am I spending time talking about this hopia?! Well, I happen to be a free woman (at least before med school) hence this hopia discussion. I'll be posting more often now since I really have a lot of time to waste. Hihi feels so gooood.

No comments: