Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Stuff I Learn From My Dad


Don’t you just hate it when your new pens don’t write very well? I hate it when the pens I buy don’t have a consistent blackness (or whatever ink color they). I hate it even more that I feel that writing with this pen feels rough on the paper. I hate it a lot! And so, having pens that write very well is something we should all be thankful for. :)

Do you want to know how to keep your pens writing very well? Nope, tapping them on the table just won’t do. Avoiding to drop your pens can help, but not all the time. Here’s what I do.

Whenever I’ve consumed all the ink in my pen, I remove the metal tip of the used-up pen. Don’t worry, the ink won’t spill mainly because there’s no more ink.

So now, you have a new pen with a metal tip with ball point that’s bound to be unused and obviously rough. What you have to do is to remove the unused tip and replace it with the old metal tip.

Make sure you fasten the tip tightly so the ink will flow well into your tip and to the ball point of your pen. And there! A pen that works very well all the time.

Few things to remember:

This method only works for ball point pens. I tried it with gel pens and you can’t imagine the mess I’ve made. And also, long nose pliers are most recommended in removing and fastening the metal tips.

HAHAHA I make no sense, but I promise, the results are fantastic! :D

No comments: