Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Hair

Finally decided to cut my long hair yesterday (and today). I went home to Batangas and decided to visit my trusted stylist from Bench Fix branch in one of the local malls. I showed him the style I wanted from a random hairstyle magazine I found while waiting for my turn. The style looked really short which made the stylist worried that it might be too short for me, so we compromised on a certain length that's still short but not too short. It was goodbye to about 6 inches of my long dark brown hair and hello short hair.


My long hair was actually starting to look very dull and lifeless, so I decided that it was time for me to end the dullness of my long hair.

6 inches of my hair which my mother took home as remembrance

My mom was not particularly happy with my short hair. She was giving me signs last Saturday saying that the length was enough and that I should not cut it shorter anymore. But being the indecisive person that I am, I went back to the salon and had my hair shortened and with no extra charge! It's shorter now, and with more "style". I don't have pictures, so I'll just wait for an event to come up for me to "flaunt" my new hair.

Honestly, looking back to what I did to my hair, I'm not really happy with the short hair. HAHA. My mom will kill me if she finds out about this and will give me her I-told-you-so look. I felt adventurous, and this is the fruit of my misadventure. Oh well, as the online style guide says it, any kind of hairstyle will only look good (regardless of the shape of your face) if you feel confident with it. So confidence, enter me!

No comments: