Saturday, December 27, 2008

blessings and assholes

There are two kinds of people that exist in my world: people whom I appreciate, and people whom I completely abhor. Let me give you examples of these two types of human beans that exist.

It’s been two days since our house helper went home to her province to welcome the coming of the new year. With her absence, we are forced to work around the house. Work equals cooking, washing the dishes, watering the plants, feeding the dogs and what not. I don’t want to be such a brat and complain how difficult it’s been to do things on our own, but it really is. And I’m thankful that in a few more days, Ate will be coming back and our lives will go back to normal again. The 9 or so years that she’s been with us has made our lives a lot easier, and I feel like I haven’t thanked her enough for all the hard work. YAY go ate! :-) You see, she, along with other supermaids, should be honored properly. I know some people who treat their helpers simply as helpers, as slaves. And it pisses me off that these arrogant human beans call the wok saviors by their first names without any signs of respect like ate or manang. Konting respeto naman di ba. I mean, we should all thank them and show them how much we appreciate them because seriously, finding someone to trust our food, transpo or home on to can be really difficult these days. So let’s all rejoice and be thankful that for our yaya’s. :D

On the other hand, there are people we simply cannot take, people we should literally bury to the ground because they don’t deserve to receive any shed of light except hell’s. Do you know Nasser Pangandaman? Of course you do, he’s the good ol’ secretary of DAF who has consistently been meddling with the Sumilao/Calatagan farmers. We’ve all been hating him since then, but guess what he’s done this time. And now he has his son, Mayor Nasser Pangandaman, Jr., to join him in yet another crazy act. Like father like son. Politicans will always be politicians no matter where you place them. Be it in a mall, or in a golf course. TO HELL WITH YOU. These men especially prove why our country continues to flop. If they can't be good citizens, how the fuck can they be good politicians? Gaaaah, die Pangandamans! :| I pray Bambee de la Paz and the rest of her family gets the justice they and the rest of us deserve. Read more on this.

If only I ccan gather all the bad people in one enclosed area and bomb/suffocate/judo throw/shoot them to death, the country would be a much better place.

No comments: