Wednesday, August 13, 2008

you llllliiiiieeee

This is a pretty senseless game, but I like it anyway. What age will I get married?

[X] I know how to make a cup of coffee. This is of course when we're talking about instant 3 in 1 coffee.
[ ] I keep track of dates using a calendar. A planner's different from a calendar right? :-?
[ ] I own
more than one credit card.
[ ] I know how to change the oil in my car/bike.
[ ] I do my own laundry.
[X] I
vote every election.
[X] I can cook for myself. Breakfast food or fried food only.
[ ] I think politics is exciting.
[ ] I balance my checkbook.
[X] My parents have better things to say than my friends.

total: 4

[X] I show up for school/college/work everyday early.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[X] I've never gotten a detention.
[X] I have never tried drugs.
[X] I have never gotten completely trashed.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once.
[X] I like to take walks by myself.
[X] I've watched talk shows.
[X] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
[X] I drink coffee at least once a week.

total: 8

[X] I know how to do the dishes
[X] I can count 1 to 10 in another language

[X] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[X] My parents trust me.
[ ] I can mown the lawn.
[ ] I can
make adults laugh without being stupid.
[ ] I remember to water the plants.
[X] I study when I have to.
[X] I pay attention at school/college.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets. I don't have one :|

total: 6

[X] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up.
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[X] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Gloria Jeans know me by name.
[ ] My favorite kind of food is takeout.
[X] I have gained weight since middle/high school. =(( =(( =((
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[ ] I can't go out of the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand political jokes the first time they are said. Politics = boring
[ ]I can type quickly.

total: 3

[
] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment.
[ ] I have been to a Tupperware party. What the hell is a Tupperware party?
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I have more bills that I can pay.
[ ] Most of my friends are older than I am
[X] I can say no to staying out all night.
[X] I use the internet every day.
[X] My wardrobe hasn't changed for a while.
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it.

total: 4

add u
p all the numbers. total = 25 :|


NOOOOO. The survey lies. I can't get married at 25, I'd still be in med school during that time. And besides, who wants to get married at a super young age anyway? Certainly not me. Nah-uh, screw the survey. =)) =))

No comments: