Saturday, August 16, 2008

:-s

Why do people aim for perfection?

Why can't people aim for the lowest instead of the highest?

How come people don't know when enough is enough?

Why do people stress themselves out so much for something they won't feel satisfied on in the end?

Why does everything have to depend on time?

Why can't people ever be sure of anything?

Why give all this time and energy and passion for something people can never be sure of?

Why take risks?

Why not just let things come to us, since I think things eventually will?

Why do people ask?

Why do people make things complicated, when in fact they really are very simple?

Why can't people realize that an apple is red just because it is?

Why question when you know you won't get any answers?


It's one of those nights when I feel like lying down, but not to sleep, just to think. And then I begin to ask these questions, random and unrelated. I'm not waiting for answers or reasons behind my questions because I know these queries are sometimes not meant to be answered. They're just questions, kind of like rhetorical questions, but the only thing that makes these questions different is how they make me think about of them no matter how much I try not to.

No comments: