Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Journal Entry #11

It’s been more than a week since my last journal entry. Work-wise, nothing interesting has been happening lately. I’m still “working” on my assignment on the Old Manila movie houses. No progress on that one. However, on things unrelated to work, it’s been quite crazy. Well for one, elections just happened yesterday. And if I’m not mistaken, the results are out. Not very happy or thrilled about the country’s next set of leaders. Actually, I don’t like them at all. Hahaha. Elections aside, school is slowly becoming very stressful. Requirements have been coming in like crazy. In less than two weeks, the summer sem is over. YAY for that one. But what I’m more excited about it is the after-summer classes plan. I’ve made so many plans and committed to so many people that I’m now scared how I’ll ask permission to go to all these gimmicks. Pray I be allowed and that all the summer sem requirements end soon. I have to work hard for that QPI!

No comments: