Tuesday, June 10, 2008

first day of school

My friend was telling me last night how she got tired of updating her blog and literally letting it die in one corner without being noticed or checked out. And somehow, I felt the same thing. To be honest, the only reason why I’m writing a post now is just to keep the archives section updated. But other than that, I find no other reason to think and to write something. Also, I saw a blog with a recent post on writer’s block. So I thought, probably I’m not the only one losing my excitement for writing. Maybe, there are other bloggers around there feeling too lazy to bother signing in to their separate blogs and coming up with something to say. Blah. Do you even get what I’m saying? Two posts in a row that I’ve been writing sabaw posts, and and that’s not good. :| Oh well, I’ll be waiting for something good to come up. HAHAHA.

Well actually something exciting did happen – OrSem 2008 baby! And I was part of the logistics committee. Yay! More kwento soon. Not really in the mood to tell my amazing stories. :))

No comments: