Friday, November 16, 2007

the week's summary

(even the title isn't nice)

so i'm not really in the mood right now to write or even to think of what to write. nonetheless, my mind tells me that i should go on doing what i'm doing now despite the lack of dulce. forgive my writing for this post.


the first week of classes and excitement is not the word to describe the second semester. to list down the reasons why i am not excited would mean writing a very long list, so i guess it would be better to tell the brighter side of things.


tai chi at 7 o clock in the morning. waking up at 5am just to get ready for my first class somehow gives me enough time to prep myself up and to enjoy hot pandesal with matching chocolate milk drink, or if i'm not on a budget, probably melon milk. moreover, i get to walk along katipunan when it's not yet hot and crowded. i love the way how the cold breeze of the morning touches my skin and makes me want to go back home and sleep some more. but anyway, tai chi seemed cool. the prof was funny, kept laughing about stuff are not really funny. there were about 20-30 students attending 7am tai chi and none of them were familiar faces. well except for the two girls who cut through our line for the ateneo vs la salle game tickets. i still hold some grudges against them, but other than these girls, my pe classmates looked okay. our prof kept on reiterating that tai chi was for relaxation and that we should be relaxed when we're tai chi-ing. so i was probably not so good with relaxing that my prof kept on correcting me and my stiffness. i need more time to relax, and i'd be as good as the tall chubby guy demonstrating the not-so-cool tai chi moves.


i have a 1 1/2 hour break before my next class starts, so i waste my time in the library "studying". i get easily distracted by the other lib goers that i end up looking at those walking by and soon, spacing out. i try to study my readings and read my new book when i'm not busy going blank.


to say that my en12 prof is a serious woman is an understatement. as my lit prof says it, this woman's tight assed. lol. sorry for the term. anyway, she's really dead serious with anything and everything. she tends to overanalyze and overreact even about the least of things, like sheets of paper or bathroom breaks. i miss ma'am abola. but as i am trying to see the positive light, this new one's strict quality also infers how intelligent she looked like. maybe i could learn more things about her given that she looked like a smart tight assed prof.


from serious to liberal. my lit14 prof has to be the most outspoken prof i've met so far. my 14 years of studying in a catholic school was of no sense now as i heard the 4 letter word being spoken by my prof freely as though it meant nothing to our virgin ears. well, this one's better than a straight faced prof.


err, i don't think i'm enjoying this. i'm three classes down with 4 more profs to go and i'm already too lazy to continue. would it be better to describe my profs in bullet form? here goes.


fil:
pro's:
-we have 3 basketball players in our block. does that mean we have an easy A prof?
-air conditioned classroom.
-same blockmates. iPusoY
-early dismissal

con's:
-stupid 1hour break before this
-lame prof, seemed boring and loser-ish
-loooong readings. i am not exagerrating.


zoo lec:
con's: (sorry, there really aren't any pros for this one)
-MOST boring prof ever
-hard subject
-irrelevant homework


my math and zoo lab profs were okay. they don't look so hard, nor so easy. also, their classes didn't leave me sleeping, yet. boo's to 4 hours of lab though.


this is really a senseless post. i could probably make a better one tomorrow. but for now, this will do.

No comments: